To verify your registered business, we require different documents and information depending on the business type.
In order register and open a paymennt Merchant Account, you will need to provide the following information:
- Website: If you do not have a website, you can use your app store link or social media profile.
- Business address: This should be your business address as listed on your company registration.
- Contact phone number: This is the main contact phone number for your business. Must be local for country of registration.
- Business registration: A valid company registration certificate from a company reigstration authority in the country of incorporation.
- Local bank account: A valid bank account in the name of the business (or owner in the case of a sole proprietorship) in the country of incorporation.
- Authorized signatory: This must be the person who is completing the registration process and must have the power to sign and bind the company contractually.
- Ownership details: We require a copy of a government issued id clearly showing the name, date of birth, and nationality of all persons who i) directly or ultimately own 25% or more of the business, or ii) are in position to exercise significant control of the company’s finances and operations (e.g. Director, CFO, CEO, other financial officers). This is not applicable for single owner or sole proprietorship businesses.